There are just a few, ok, quite a few things I would love to tick off my photography bucket list, I’d love to photograph them, you’d love a ridiculous deal on them, so I’ve made a list so we all win! I’ll keep this page updated as I tick them off, and maybe even add more! I’m sure once I have completed each there will be a blog piece.
- A Magical Icelandic wedding
- A Cornish Wedding
- A wedding in Italy (Florence anyone?)
- An underground or cave wedding
- 1920’s themed wedding
- A bride with bright hair (can you believe I’ve not done this yet?)
- An Elopement
- A stunning wedding in Norway (extra points for the Northern lights)
- A Freetown wedding
- A wedding on a remote Island
- An Alpine wedding
- A Viking wedding
- The Asylum in London
- A Santorini Wedding
- A Biker wedding
- A Wedding above or below (Think submarine or international Space station! What? Maybe one day)
- A surprise proposal
- A New home photoshoot with a couple in love
- An engagement shoot I a greenhouse
- A Cornish Styled shoot
- A styled shoot on film – and get it published
- A couples shoot in the river.
If you can help me cross off something from my bucket list, then send me an email and give me some info about you, your day and your idea, quoting ‘bucket list’ to find out what kind of offer I can do for your day. If it’s already been crossed off? Get in touch anyway!
Heres to adventures!